[buddypress-dev] New user looking for information.

Simone Fumagalli simone at tomato.it
Mon Apr 14 08:45:27 GMT 2008

Hello.

I discovered yesterday BuddyPress.

I've to say that I'm a great fan of WP and I've developed many blog/site
with it and I wrote many plugins.

BuddyPress sounds great. we are about starting a new project where all
these social network stuff are required so we are considering using
BuddyPress for it.

I've just got a couple of questions:

1) Is there a forum in BuddyPress ? I can't see this feature listed on
the website.

2) Are there already website (production) that are using this buddypress ?

Thanks !

--
Simone Fumagalli
Tomato Interactive