[buddypress-dev] Persisting Picture Profile Problems

Cass Edwards cass at wildilocks.com
Wed Apr 9 23:29:15 GMT 2008

I'm getting different but similar problems on Andrea's install: I
tried uploading an image in a post as suggested, which worked fine,
and brought an upload picture form up on the profile page which wasn't
there before, but while the dialogue stated "image uploaded
successfully after attempted upload, no image is visible, and there
are 3 lines of error code persisting at the top of the page, as below:

Warning: getimagesize(/home/wpmutest/public_html/wp-content/blogs.dir/45/files/profilepics/none.thumbnail.gif)
[function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /home/wpmutest/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/bp_xprofile/bp_xprofile.classes.php
on line 1134

 Warning: getimagesize(/home/wpmutest/public_html/wp-content/blogs.dir/45/files/profilepics/none.thumbnail.gif)
[function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /home/wpmutest/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/bp_xprofile/bp_xprofile.classes.php
on line 1140

 Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for
/home/wpmutest/public_html/wp-content/blogs.dir/45/files/profilepics/none.thumbnail.gif
in /home/wpmutest/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/bp_xprofile/bp_xprofile.classes.php
on line 1146

Cheers

Cass