[buddypress-dev] Hi everyone!

Andy Peatling andypeatling at automattic.com
Tue Apr 1 23:49:30 GMT 2008

On 1-Apr-08, at 4:17 PM, Andrea wrote:
> Yep, I agree completely Andy. :) BP actually adds hardly any
> overhead near as I can tell. There's plenty of MU-based sites out
> there of all sizes - including large ones that really don't have
> much issues with the database structure. Either way, there's still
> the same amount of data to sort through. It only become unwieldy in
> phpmyadmin, and there are other ways around that.

Very true. The overhead will decrease even more too as right now there
are some hooked functions firing that don't need to. I'm going to
clear those up soon.

> Um, hi! *waves* I'm andrea_r from the forums and from
> wpmututorials.com. I'm here to keep up to date and figure it all out
> so I can explain it to the masses and help build documentation. :)

Hi! Building documentation, that is always appreciated! Welcome to the
list. :)

Andy

---------
Andy Peatling | Social Engineer | Automattic
http://andyinlife.com