[buddypress-dev] Hi everyone!

Andrea sillyandrea at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 23:17:08 GMT 2008

Yep, I agree completely Andy. :) BP actually adds hardly any overhead
near as I can tell. There's plenty of MU-based sites out there of all
sizes - including large ones that really don't have much issues with the
database structure. Either way, there's still the same amount of data to
sort through. It only become unwieldy in phpmyadmin, and there are other
ways around that.

Um, hi! *waves* I'm andrea_r from the forums and from wpmututorials.com.
I'm here to keep up to date and figure it all out so I can explain it to
the masses and help build documentation. :)

Andrea