[wp-xmlrpc] Help with the XML-RPC API - Managing Posts

eric at eamann.com eric at eamann.com
Tue Jun 15 15:54:16 UTC 2010

A lot of the reason for using another system's API is so that we don't have to
reinvent the wheel.  If someone else has already built an API that works, why
invest the time required to duplicate it?

But after looking over the documentation, it looks like you'd have better luck
using the metaWeblog API than the Blogger API (The descriptions of page-related
functions heavily reference metaWeblog, so that's where I started).

I'd recommend trying:

metaWeblog.newPost(blogid, username, password, struct, publish)
metaWeblog.editPost(postid, username, password, struct, publish)
meatWeblog.getPost(postid, username, password)