[wp-ui] Admin pagination style

Dan McFarland dan at 29thfloor.com
Tue Jun 1 22:02:35 UTC 2010

There's 2 different things going on in those examples.

"Displaying 51-100 of 1200" is referring to the number of items.

"[ 2 ] of 24" is the number of pages.

I'm wondering how removing "Displaying 51-100 of 1200" makes it less
confusing. You could certainly change the pagination to work more like
Hulu's and still display the number of items.

*Displaying 51-100 of 1200 items*

I do like the idea of being able to type in a specific page number and I
agree that the current pagination style doesn't scale very well.

Daniel McFarland
http://www.29thfloor.com