[wp-ui] Admin pagination style

Voyagerfan5761 vf5761 at technobabbl.es
Tue Jun 1 22:16:33 UTC 2010

Putting it on two lines certainly makes it clearer, though the styles might
have to be tweaked a bit to avoid getting too much vertical space above the
listing.

Yes, I've resorted to URL hacking when paging through large item sets. Not
the most elegant solution, is it?

Voyagerfan5761
http://technobabbl.es/<http://technobabbl.es/?utm_source=emailmessage&utm_campaign=sigs&utm_medium=email>