[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24352: It is not obvious what does "Edit" mean in the info (bottom) part of the media selection window

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 19 14:01:18 UTC 2014

#24352: It is not obvious what does "Edit" mean in the info (bottom) part of the
media selection window
------------------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  mark-k                              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                        |      Status:  new

Comment (by ericlewis):

 Have we discussed getting rid of this part of the interface? I see it as
 causing more confusion than solving problems, since it's creating a
 secondary UI element to perform the same primary task of the attachments
 browser (removing attachments from the selection). The secondary utility
 of it (reordering attachments) seems unuseful enough to jettison as well.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24352#comment:9>