[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14978: MySQL strict mode

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Sep 27 19:46:53 UTC 2010

#14978: MySQL strict mode
 Reporter:  christian_gnoth  |       Owner:
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  new
Component:  General          |     Version:  3.1
 Severity:  normal           |    Keywords:
 with one user of my plugin I hve the same issue like this one:

 so I would request to check the sql if the are conform to MySQL strict

WordPress blogging software