[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14435: Network Admin

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Sep 27 19:30:44 UTC 2010

#14435: Network Admin
 Reporter:  ryan         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
Component:  Multisite    |     Version:  3.0
 Severity:  normal       |    Keywords:

Comment(by moose123):

 Replying to [comment:32 nacin]:
 > I was going to wrap an admin_url() around the plugin-editor.php link,
 but I think the plugin and theme editors should instead be moved to wp-

 I should add that the plugin edit link ''does'' work in the one individual
 network blog that I have running, opening up the plugin editor in this

 Thanks again.

Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14435#comment:33>
WordPress blogging software