[wp-testers] jQuery 1.7: List of Incompatible Third-Party Scripts?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Nov 11 16:26:43 UTC 2011

This thread mentions that Nivo Slider is incompatible with jQuery
1.7<http://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-17-in-wordpress-33-beta-3>,
which ships with WordPress 3.3 as of Beta 3.

Should we be compiling a list of known jQuery 1.7-incompatible third-party
scripts, to be included in the release notes, etc.? I say "third party"
because I believe that WordPress Plugin/Theme developers have enough
advanced warning to ensure that their Plugins/Themes are compatible -
unless they rely on such third-party scripts as Nivo Slider.

(And if this question is better posed to wp-docs, just let me know!)

Thanks,

Chip