[wp-testers] jQuery 1.7: List of Incompatible Third-Party Scripts?

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Fri Nov 11 16:34:24 UTC 2011

Thanks, Chip.

I'm making a list of any I find for my 'Master List' post that I'll toss up in the forums when 3.3 goes live, so if anyone has known 'Don't work!' with 3.3, post here or email me off list and I'll be sure to include them!

Any actively developed theme/plugin should be okay, or at least notified.  The ones that haven't been touched since 2.9 may be ripe for forking, though. :/