[wp-testers] rc2 and rc3 doesn't add extra classes to comments

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Thu Jan 27 13:26:34 UTC 2011

My comments have the extended classes in them and i'm on the nightly builds.

Are you using a callback function on your comments by chance?

Just tested with my theme and comment_class('comment') worked just fine in
addition to adding the rest.  Is your theme adding a filter to comment_class
by chance?   Or are you using a comment callback function?

I would like to see the pastebin of both of those if you are.

so far, working for me just fine