[wp-testers] rc2 and rc3 doesn't add extra classes to comments

danilo danixland at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 12:54:52 UTC 2011

Hello everybody,
I'm developing a theme and I'm testing it on a local WordPress install
which is up to date with the latest nightly from svn.

Switching from 3.0.4 to svn, I noticed that the function comment_class()
stopped showing a few classes for logged in users like .byuser,
.bypostauthor and .comment-author-{nickname}

I tried looking in the source code for comment_class() and
get_comment_class() in wp-includes/comments-template.php on both version
3.0.4 and svn rev 17330 (the first revision where I encountered this
issue) but I found no differences... today I checked with rev 17367 and
the issue is still there, so I decided to post it there.

has anyone else noticed this issue?? I tried posting on the beta forum
but received just one reply asking if I had my WordPress install up to
date to the latest revision, which I had..
here's the link to the discussion: http://bit.ly/hpgWdC

I hope someone can help with this issue, thanks in advance!
--
Danilo aka danix
http://danixland.net