[wp-testers] Draft Page appears in Menu

Navjot Singh navjotjsingh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 13:21:31 UTC 2011

Its not about changing the menu. In my opinion custom menu should check
that if an existing page has been unpublished it should hide it
automatically and make it reappear when it is published again.

Regards,
Navjot Singh

On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 1:36 PM, Richard and Kristi Guay <thaiguay at gmail.com