[wp-testers] Change in $wp_query bootstrapping?

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Mon Nov 29 20:48:45 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 3:46 PM, Jon Cave <jon at lionsgoroar.co.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 8:41 PM, Dougal Campbell <dougal at gunters.org>
> wrote:
> > I don't know if we want to change anything in core's behavior regarding
> this
> > before release, but if not, we should probably get the word out for
> plugin
> > authors to double-check their code ASAP.
>
> http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14729
>
> Already posted by Nacin to this list. In the beta post on
> wordpress.org [1] and was also mentioned on wpdevel.wordpress.com, but
> don't have that link to hand.
>
> [1] http://wordpress.org/news/2010/11/wordpress-3-1-beta-1/

For reference, here's the previous post to the list:
http://lists.automattic.com/pipermail/wp-testers/2010-November/013746.html

<http://lists.automattic.com/pipermail/wp-testers/2010-November/013746.html>Dougal,
in a nutshell, your suspicions were entirely correct. We're going to leave
the fatal errors in here for as long as possible, probably removing them
prior to the final RC.

Help us get the word out more than we already have :-)

Nacin