[wp-testers] Menu Formatting and Child/Sub Menu - I managed to break ...

Томица Кораћ tomica.korac at mail.ru
Sat May 29 16:34:18 UTC 2010

Hi all :) This is my first ever mail on WP Testers :)

AS far as I know, my problem is not a known issue. I figured out that menu
items cannot be saved with non-latin (cyrillic) names. In fact, the menu
itself cannot be saved with a non-latin name. I believe this is not a
wanted state, but an important bug. Did anyone else discover the same
thing?