[wp-testers] Custom post type disappears when a post is un-published

Michael E. Hancock justmichaelh at gmail.com
Thu May 27 23:01:27 UTC 2010

From: "Stephen Hammer" <sh.hoboy at gmail.com>
> --On both sites I am using Custom Post Type UI and also Custom Field
> Template 1.6.5, which otherwise seem to play nicely together

It's the Custom Field Template plugin.  Installed/activated, added template
to Custom Post Type artists, and did Quick Edit and changed from Published
to Draft and it caused the post_type to be changed to post.

If you are of the mind, you might want to start a new thread at
http://wordpress.org/tags/custom-field-template?forum_id=10#postform and
report that to Hiroaki Miyashita.

MichaelH