[wp-testers] is this an error in codex, 3.0 beta, or my coding error?

Danny G Smith dgs at riskiii.com
Sun May 23 18:20:33 UTC 2010

More information:

I have now tried this with a clean install from svn trunk, and putting it in twenty-ten funtions.php, and still get the error. I tried it in the 2.9.* branch and get an error there as well.  Like I say, it came from the codex, almost verbatim, so I don't think it is something I did,  unless I need to include something that I don't know about.

Danny G Smith
dgs at riskiii.com