[wp-testers] WordPress MU Sitewide Tags Plugin Not Saving, and categories for posts disappeared after last nightly build

James Laws jamielaws at gmail.com
Thu May 13 01:47:36 UTC 2010

I realize that this might be something that should be submitted to the
plugin author but wasn't sure if it might be something that you might need
to be notified of here. If it doesn't belong here at all just let me know.

After the last nightly build I've noticed that that categories selection box
in post.php seems to have vanished. The Sitewide tags plugin also doesn't
seem to save properly. For instance when I save a page on a sub blog it
copies the page over but does not add it to the terms_relationships table as
the default category as all pages should be assigned.

Anyone else see this or is it just my crazy setup?