[wp-testers] Free SEO

thom thom.starcomputer at gmail.com
Wed May 12 21:09:12 UTC 2010

 <http://www.undergroundtraininglab.com/tgsp-install/>Update:

I updated the beta software with the latest release
and zemanta is working now. With the version that
I had it would not install.

Free SEO is actually Free Traffic Getting SEO plugin
and it still refuses to install.

The reason I listed the plugins is to let people know
what plugins were working with version 3 beta and to
get feedback which is how I come to install zemanta
which I do like.  I have a full updated list on the site
with links to the authors.

I really love the new version

Thom Dickey, Co-Founder
Ample Green Foundation