[wp-testers] suggestions for: "Theme searching" and "multisite installation of plugins and themes"

Mark Waterous lists at watero.us
Sun May 9 01:23:24 UTC 2010

This is already a built in feature for themes. When you select "Edit" from
the Sites page, the upper rightmost dialog lets you activate themes on a per
site basis. With plugins it can be accomplished with only a small bit of
programming; check out Plugin Commander for MU if you're curious how.
-Mark