[wp-testers] suggestions for: "Theme searching" and "multisite installation of plugins and themes"

Jonatan Riber Andersen jonatan at natanoj.dk
Sat May 8 22:18:09 UTC 2010

Hi

So far the new menu building seems to be working fine for me. I do however
miss the possibility to search only for themes supporting the new
menu-builder.

Additionally on multi-sites installations (wpmu) it would be nice to have an
super admin option of allowing other users to install themes and plugins
without requesting the super admin to do it...

It would also be nice if it was possible to define that a specific theme or
plugin is only available for use within a single site.

/Jonatan