[wp-testers] Is it me or do image attachments not work in a custom post view?

colo colo0logo at gmail.com
Fri May 7 23:19:45 UTC 2010

Example: If I upload and embed an image via the popover screen in a
normal post the image get inserted as normal.
But with the new custom posts feature in the custom post text area
when I perform the same exact steps it give up after I click to insert
into post.
Leaving me with a blank pop over add image screen that I have to
close. But I can not get an image to insert into the text box.