[wp-testers] Wordpress 3.0 Beta 2 - Permalinks forced index.php

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Fri May 7 22:43:10 UTC 2010

This is a known bug, There is a trac ticket for this, I've got a
half-finished patch for it, But havnt had the time to finalise it.

Ok, The part that you cant remove index.php is part of the bug, The fact its
not detecting mod_rewrite is a seperate issue which triggers the first.

What are the details of your server setup?

The sites that are working, are they 3.0 or 2.9?