[wp-testers] "Menus" broken with today's build (03-23-10)

Joël F. E. MAYER femayer at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 24 09:22:46 UTC 2010

After updating my worpress installation, the frontend menu won't work anymore. While the hover effect still works as expected, the links won't. I went to the admin panel, to the menu page and found that in the one menu I'd created so far, the type of the menu items changed from 'page' to 'custom' (see the attached pic). I deleted the menu and created a new one. Back to the frontend of my website, I found everything was back to normal. The menu was now working as expected. Hope this helps.