[wp-testers] Question about wp-trac

John Blackbourn johnbillion+wp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 16:03:30 UTC 2010

That particular comment is a comment attached to a patch. The whole
comment reads:

 *   attachment  9124.2.diff added
Updated to latest trunk

All it means is the attached patch has been updated so it reflects the
current trunk because the existing patch was 10 months old and
therefore stale.

So basically, no, that feature is not in trunk. When a patch is
applied to trunk, the ticket will be marked as fixed and there will be
a comment linking to the changeset.