[wp-testers] FEED Reset date

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Wed Jun 23 14:50:24 UTC 2010

I apologize for this, I have not yet found a tutorial on utilizing
add_filter to hook into pre-run $wpdb calls.  From how I read it, it's
allowing you to filter the results, not the select statement, since I do not
know how that runs I will post on the forums looking for advice on how to
achieve this.