[wp-testers] Activating WPMU Network Functionality

John O'Nolan john at onolan.org
Tue Feb 16 18:29:02 UTC 2010

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your reply - I'm  a designer who does a lot of theme
development, but when it comes to "real" back end development I'm a
bit of a noob.

Would you be able to tell me how/where to open a Trac ticket, and what
server setup details you'd like me to post? I know how to get phpinfo
myself, anything I can ask my hosts for - I just need to know what to
ask!

Sorry to be a pain!

John

M: 07515 360 723
E: john at onolan.org

http://john.onolan.org
http://twitter.com/johnonolan
http://www.lyricalmedia.com

This email is intended for the above recipients only, if you are not
the intended recipient please delete this email immediately. You are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission
is strictly prohibited.