[wp-testers] Activating WPMU Network Functionality

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Tue Feb 16 18:58:49 UTC 2010

> Would you be able to tell me how/where to open a Trac ticket, and what
server setup details you'd like me to post? I know how to get phpinfo
myself, anything I can ask my hosts for - I just need to know what to ask!

http://core.trac.wordpress.org. Open a new ticket, I suppose under the
"Multisite" component.

PHP version, Apache version, whether mod_rewrite is listed in phpinfo(), for
starters. If you could run "var_dump( apache_mod_loaded() );", that would
help too. Based on the logic you had to go through to get that specific
error, it simply sounds like PHP has no idea you have mod_rewrite and that
our apache_mod_loaded() function (which we should to move the MS network
upgrade over to) wouldn't think you have mod_rewrite either.