[wp-testers] Activating WPMU Network Functionality

John O'Nolan john at onolan.org
Tue Feb 16 18:13:51 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

Testing WP3.0a and received the following notification on the
"network" page prior to activation

"Note It looks like mod_rewrite is not installed."

I double checked both with both my hosts and in my .htaccess file that
mod_rewrite was enabled and active, and the "network activation"
process went absolutely fine.

I can only assume that this notification message was a bug? Has anyone
else encountered this?

John

M: 07515 360 723
E: john at onolan.org

http://john.onolan.org
http://twitter.com/johnonolan
http://www.lyricalmedia.com

This email is intended for the above recipients only, if you are not
the intended recipient please delete this email immediately. You are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission
is strictly prohibited.