[wp-testers] 3.0 Alpha - Network Creation

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Tue Feb 16 16:26:26 UTC 2010

It's because the authentication salts and keys get changed when you switch
configuration files. If you clear your cookies, it'll work again.

I'd call it not fully implemented. We've been working on making this better
and I imagine we'll have something soon.

If you find anything else, please let us know. We're also very active on
Trac; this particular bug is being handled at
http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12142. We're also trying to take an
active approach by by having all eight keys and salts defined in new WP
installs by default (when using setup-config.php), see
http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12159 for more on that.