[wp-testers] Readme File

John O'Nolan john at onolan.org
Tue Feb 16 16:48:44 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

Maybe this is a stupid thing that isn't particularly relevent
(apologies if that's the case) but Isn't it about time that these bits
were removed from the Wordpress readme file for 3.0 ?

Template Changes

If you have customized your templates you will probably have to make
some changes to them. If you're converting your 1.2 or earlier
templates, we've created a special guide for you.

User Roles

We've eliminated user levels in order to make way for the much more
flexible roles system introduced in 2.0. You can read more about Roles
and Capabilities on the Codex.

John

M: 07515 360 723
E: john at onolan.org

http://john.onolan.org
http://twitter.com/johnonolan
http://www.lyricalmedia.com

This email is intended for the above recipients only, if you are not
the intended recipient please delete this email immediately. You are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission
is strictly prohibited.