[wp-testers] Editing/Creating new Post/Page in Chrome

Mohammad Jangda batmoo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 05:56:50 UTC 2010

> Anyone else seeing this issue? The error I get is the standard
> Chrome 'Aw Snap! Something went wrong' error.

I was seeing similar issues on Chrome where javascript issues were cropping
up across my production site. Using 2.9.1 with both Chrome v4 and v5 builds.
Other browsers were totally fine.

Inspector was throwing the following errors: "Uncaught SyntaxError:
Unexpected token }"  though the token and the javascript file throwing the
error was inconsistent.

I upgraded to the latest point release nightly, and it seems to be fixed
now.

--
Mohammad Jangda
www.digitalize.ca | @mjangda