[wp-testers] Possible Bug in links functionality

Ashish Saini ashishsainiashfame at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 06:43:30 UTC 2010

Sure Brian,

I am attaching the db as an attachment. Let me know if you want me to upload
on a server instead of an attachment.

@John, @Rich Lets wait for Brian to figure this out.

On a side note - how do I search for existing tickets in Trac before getting
either here or filing a bug report there?

Thanks & Regards
Ashish Saini aka Ashfame
(Deserve Before You Desire)
Homepage : http://www.ashfame.com | Blog : http://blog.ashfame.com | Twitter