[wp-testers] [wp-hackers] WordPress 3.0.2

Pete Mall pete at jointforcestech.com
Thu Dec 2 20:33:05 UTC 2010

It certainly must have taken at least a day or two to fix, test, prepare,
and package an official release so there certainly was enough time to at
least give us a courtesy heads up that an update was imminent.
It took 4 hours from full disclosure to release. If you follow the commits
to the current stable branch and you see a version bump then that's a good
sign that an update is coming.