[wp-testers] Unable to update my Wordpress 3.0

alonzo fretwell alonzofretwell at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 19:52:35 UTC 2010

the way i update mine is do download the zip file individually then unzip it
in the directory above the instillation on the command line. thats it.
you're done.

i have to do this every time i update because i have an unusual install.

personally i have given up on the push-button updates and installs because
they didn't work on my server and trying to get them to work would erode
security.