[wp-testers] Unable to update my Wordpress 3.0

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat Apr 17 23:44:18 UTC 2010

What speed internet connection is the server on?
I'm wondering if the download is timing out before the entire file is
recieved.
The core update is in the range of 3MB, whereas most plugins would be 30KB
or 300KB perhaps.

IF this is a dedicated server, then thats a different story..

--
Dion Hulse / dd32
Contact:
  e: contact at dd32.id.au