[wp-testers] Absolute URLs hard-coded on database

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 15:49:45 GMT 2009

I suppose the answer to all this is to make some sort of downloadable tool,
not so much a plugin, that will go through the database in stages & change
all of the domains to what your specify. Don't ask me as it's way over my
head, but I think that might be the best idea rather than some sort of
plugin. Something kinda like bigdump.php might work, if anyone has ever used
that.

Just a thought thought. ;)

Paul.