[wp-testers] Absolute URLs hard-coded on database

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 15:23:45 GMT 2009

I believe the hardcoded attachments are just incase your post gets harvested
by one of those bot things so that attachment links still link back to your
site correctly. As for any other reasons I'm stumped & I agree it's a pain
in the backside moving from test to production. I always used a find &
replace SQL query to do it.

Paul.