[wp-testers] Absolute URLs hard-coded on database

Leo germani leogermani at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 15:17:58 GMT 2009

hmm. actually no.

Im referring to the site_ur and home options on the options table, as well
as all the guid fields for all the attachments, the links to all the images
inside all the posts, and other options that also store hard-coded full
URLs...

this is specially bad when moving the site from a test server to production,
for instance...

Leo,,