[wp-testers] Auto upgrade to 2.8 not working?

Mattias Tengblad mst at eyesx.com
Sat Jun 13 19:46:21 GMT 2009

Getting a lot of reports of this at the Swedish portal, most of the
times the php memory limit is set to low at the server (the process
seems to need a bit more than 32mb of free memory).

*Mvh*
/Mattias Tengblad/
Webbplats: eyesx.com <http://eyesx.com>
E-post/Live Messenger: mst at eyesx.com <mailto:mst at eyesx.com>