[wp-testers] Plugin installation issues in API request

Dion Hulse(DD32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Wed Jul 29 10:17:19 UTC 2009

Sounds like the HTTP transport you're using (That WorDPress is selecting)
has issues on your platform.. Either that or all your servers are on slow
network links..

My initial testing would be to install my Core Control plugin (manually i
guess), enable the HTTP module, and disable the current transport, it'll
then fall back onto the next item.
If it works then, theres possibly a bug in the http transport, or even
possibly a bad config of the underlying functions being used