[wp-testers] Feature request for WP 2.8

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 00:20:19 GMT 2009

If you want to block all TOR users then you can block them by copying the
list of IP addresses from http://www.torproxylist.com/plain.php and putting
them into your comment blacklist section in the comment options.

Like Stephen said though you might end up blocking normal visitors but that
list is a full list of the TOR IP proxies so you shouldn't.

Hope that helps you.
Paul.