[wp-testers] Pages Gone.

Gregg Luhring gregg at 3wdesign.com
Sun Feb 22 18:28:17 GMT 2009

I don't know when this happened. If it started when I began beta
testing or earlier. But I just noticed that my pages are gone. I had
an About page and a Contact page. The contents from the each page are
now displayed as posts. Chronologically listed on the day each page
was created.

I can add pages now to fix the problem. I'm sorry, I just don't know
when the problem occurred. I started the blog 3 months ago on Dec.
19. So I must have been on version 2.7? I just started beta testing
2.8-bleeding-edge this week and I didn't notice the missing pages
until today.

Anyone else have this problem?

--
Gregg