[wp-testers] WordPress Slow Since Latest 2.7.1 Update

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 12:16:07 GMT 2009

I think this is relevent to the tester list. Since the latest 2.7.1 update
I've noticed an increadible slow down on my production site. I'm not sure
whether it's WordPress or my server? I was wondering if anyone could
recommend anything to find out which one it is? Again it has only started
since 2.7.1 which is why I think it might be a WP problem, but until I can
try and find out I cant tell for certain.

Paul.