[wp-testers] Admin Layout

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 16 00:58:57 GMT 2008

He might have meant a mockup of how the finished design will look - rather
than criticising the admin panel for having two post buttons for example,
when they are likely to change later on. I think if we all knew how the core
devs wanted the final piece to look/work we might be able to help more. We
also keep getting told 'don't complain yet, its not ready', if we knew how
it will look we might stop criticising...?
-- Alex