[wp-testers] Dashboard in IE 7.0.5730.13

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 14:49:26 GMT 2008

It's no suprise really. As a web dev myself I've always maintained that IE
is crap regardless of the version number you shove in front of it. In fact I
even had someone in my site the other day where the apache log said they
were running Internet Explorer 999.1... A problem there methinks. If it was
a visitor from the future you would hope they would have perfected IE before
they got to version 999. lol :-P

Oh by the way that was a joke... No really.

On a serious note though. He's right and IE 7 does have problems. Mainly
that some of the graphics are a bit funny & the boxes on the dashboard
overlap. I'm sure the WP devs are already sorting it though. :-)