[wp-testers] Dashboard in IE 7.0.5730.13

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Wed Oct 29 14:53:53 GMT 2008

My wild and uneducated guess is that they are waiting to finish the
interface, and then will tackle browser-specific issues.

1: code for modern, standard supporting browsers ;
2: update code to cater to feeble, ought-to-be-dead-by-now browsers ;
3: ???
4: PROFIT!! (as in: we have a release!)

-x.

2008/10/29 Paul Robinson <pablorobinson at gmail.com>:
> It's no suprise really. As a web dev myself I've always maintained that IE
> is crap regardless of the version number you shove in front of it. In fact I
> even had someone in my site the other day where the apache log said they
> were running Internet Explorer 999.1... A problem there methinks. If it was
> a visitor from the future you would hope they would have perfected IE before
> they got to version 999. lol :-P
>
> Oh by the way that was a joke... No really.
>
> On a serious note though. He's right and IE 7 does have problems. Mainly
> that some of the graphics are a bit funny & the boxes on the dashboard
> overlap. I'm sure the WP devs are already sorting it though. :-)
>
> 2008/10/29 Steve <stevish at gmail.com>
>
>> Again, I may be ahead of development, but I thought I'd mention that the
>> admin pages are all out of whack in IE 7.0.5730.13. The only browsers I've
>> used are that and FF 3.0.3... and obviously, it looks fine in FF.

Xavier Borderie