[wp-testers] Widgets Freezing

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 18:49:37 GMT 2008

I've found that by doing this, it throws the Admin header rendering all
off overlapping the various drop down menus associated with each
respective admin page that has them on top of the breadcrumb navigation
(the drop down menus being located immediately above the Admin page
content and below the breadcrumb navigation). Restoring
"position.relative" to "#body .wrap" (line 215 of global.css) brings
things back to normal which of course, includes locking the widgets page
back up.